TO RETURN TO ANDREA'S WEB SITE, CLICK HERE: www.andreaboeshaar.com

Friday, January 29, 2016

KIMBERLEY WOODHOUSE: Layering the effects of gossip

Dear Readers-
I am so pleased to announce that Kim Woodhouse is visiting Everything Writerly. She co-authored BEYOND THE SILENCE with Tracie Peterson. The book is getting fabulous reviews.

Kim ministered to me at a conference in Texas several years ago. I have a chronic condition similar to one of Kim's family members. We discussed it at length and I realized that I hadn't been taking my condition seriously--and was suffering because of it. Now I do. God used Kim in my life in a miraculous way! 

She's also a sweet, caring person. Those of you who know Kim will agree. So it's a true pleasure to host her here on EverythingWriterly.

Kim, Please tell us how you and Tracie came up with the idea to incorporate gossip into the theme of your story.

Kim: Tracie and I have Bible study together and we pray together. It was during one of our Bible studies that the Scripture tackled the topic of gossip. After our discussion, 
we knew we wanted to layer the effects of gossip into a story because words can be so hurtful and everyone has dealt with it at one time or another.  

Andrea: How very true. And for those readers who aren't familiar with Kim and her work, here's her bio:

Kimberley Woodhouse is a best-selling, multi-published author of fiction and nonfiction. A popular speaker and teacher, she’s shared her theme of “Joy Through Trials” with hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Kim is a pastor’s wife and is passionate about music and Bible study. She lives and writes in Colorado with her husband of twenty-plus years and their two amazing kids.

Find out more about Kim, such as the book she's written with her daughter, Kayla, by logging on to her website.


Kim, thank you for stopping by for a quick visit. I wish you God's best on your story, BEYOND THE SILENCE.

No comments: