TO RETURN TO ANDREA'S WEB SITE, CLICK HERE: www.andreaboeshaar.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Marketing Takes Time

It's weird when the book reviews begin surfacing on the Net. I always pray that I'll be able to handle the good, the bad, and the ugly. So far, the reviews I've seen for my novel Unwilling Warrior have been good -- even excellent. In fact last week received a 4-start review from the Romantic Times magazine. The good review made the RT Interviewer asked me to write something about the Antibellum era. If you'd like to read the post I wrote for RT and leave a comment, please click here

Others also have written reviews for me. In fact I was the "wildcard" pick on Monday. If you'd like to see this wonderful review See more, click here

This afternoon I did a radio show that's affiliated wtih Fiction Addicts. There's a super review from Lori Twichell. http://fictionaddict.com/category/book-reviews/romance/
Just click on the link and scroll down. My novel's review is just below Melody Carlson's book.

In the days and weeks to come I'll be posting more about this topic of marketing. It's more than getting good reviews and a lot of efforts done today won't be seen until months from now. Marketing does take time.

1 comment:

Liz Tolsma said...

Congrats on your great reviews! Looking forward to reading it.