TO RETURN TO ANDREA'S WEB SITE, CLICK HERE: www.andreaboeshaar.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Delores Liesner and "Be the Miracle"

Happy Tuesday! Delores Liesner is my guest today on Everything Writerly. Welcome, Delores! 

Let's talk about your most recent release. What -- or who -- influenced you to write Be the Miracle?
*     *     *
When we find a bargain, have an ‘aha’ moment, see something beautiful, or hear good news, we want to share it with our friends. I believe God also wants us to write about his visitations in our daily walk. Looking at what God has done in our lives (Daniel 4:2-3) can conquer discouragement and doubt that God is not in our circumstances. When we look at what He has done, it is easier to trust what He will do. Sharing our spiritual HUGS (Highly Unusual God Surprises) also provides encouragement for our legacy (family and circle of influence).
 
I wrote the book Be the Miracle because I want others to visualize reaching out on God’s behalf as a normal part of our Christian life. I also hope to influence journaling experiences of how we "live up to what we have already attained," Philippians 3:16. In other words, put hands and feet to the knowledge of our faith, activating it.
 
A big part of my early life was focused on survival and escaping traumatic events. Once I learned survival came from focus on God and what He could teach through those experiences, exciting restoration and reconciliation began happening. Thirty-one examples found in Be the Miracle are designed for a month’s daily focus on what God can do and my hope is that reading my God-adventures and completing the “Life-changing Challenges” will cause others to long for or recognize their own miracles and share their stories too.
*     *     *
Thank you, Delores. As I read your testimony, I was reminded of Jesus' Great Commission: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:19-20).

Readers can connect with Delores in one or more of the following ways:

Be The Miracle – http://deloresliesner.com





No comments: