It's been an eventful year
|Sitting in a Victorian B & B in Galveston|
- I visited Galveston, TX with my friend Jeri Odell before attending a writers retreat led by authors Tracie Peterson and Cathy Marie Hake
- I attended the funeral of an aunt who died suddenly
- By God's grace I overcame the winter blues that I get during Wisconsin Winters
- My husband, Dan, drove me to Green Bay so I could research my novel Threads of Hope, which will be released next month
- Finally the nicer weather came and I gardened and enjoyed being outdoors with my husband and 80lb lab, Miley
- I enjoyed seeing my grandson Brody on his first birthday
|Rick & Jenn with Brody|
- On one of the hottest days in summer (and with my heat sensitivity), I went to Summerfest, one of the largest music festivals in the Midwest, with my sister, niece, and nephew. Never again! Live and Learn.
- My husband Dan and I attended the Gideon Film Festival and Novel Retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains.What a great experience! I gained a new appreciation for Christian films
|Overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains|
I attended the ACFW Conference in St. Louis and drove down with my friend Liz Tolsma
- My friend Annie and her son Jason and his company Inter9 Web Design created a new website for me Have you seen it yet? www.andreaboeshaar.com
- My youngest granddaughter celebrated her first birthday
- I spend a quiet Thanksgiving Day, cooking, writing, and watching the Green Bay Packers
- My son got "the call" from a small town in upper Michigan where he will soon be the pastor. Three of my four grandkids are moving away. *sniff*
|The Ben Boeshaar Family 2011|
- I finished my novel Threads of Faith (after two deadline extensions)
- Christmas was wonderful. I'm still recovering from all the shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning -- and enjoying my family members. I'm offering a free download on my web site for a limited time. Get my novella Everlasting Light for FREE by going to www.andreaboeshaar.com
I hope 2012 is as productive, fun, and eventful. I wish you and yours the best too!
Happy New Year!