TO RETURN TO ANDREA'S WEB SITE, CLICK HERE: www.andreaboeshaar.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY

My latest novel, Undaunted Faith, releases today.

To purchase a copy, click here!
To watch the exciting video trailer, click here!

This is the 4th and final book in my Seasons of Redemption series. Other titles include:


It's feels a bit sad to leave my characters behind and move on to a brand new historical series. I think that in the last year I spent more time with the McCabe family than I did my own, real-life family. While these titles had been previously published more than a decade ago, these latest books are expanded and revised with new plotlines and secondary characters.

I enjoyed researching my hometown of Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL in the year 1866 for books 2 and 3. This time period predates the Peshtigo & Great Chicago Fires and is Post-Civil War.

However, my first book, Unwilling Warrior, is set in New Orleans in 1862 (Actually, the story opens on New Year's Eve 1861). The Civil War had begun 5 months prior and the fighting was just really getting under way.

Undaunted Faith, book 4, is set in the Arizona Territory in 1867. Readers meet both Jake and Luke McCabe in books 1 and 2. As for the setting of Undaunted Faith, I've always had a fondness for the Southwest -- perhaps because Wisconsin winters are so cold and long!

I hope you enjoy this series and I'm looking forward to researching and writing my next series for Realms/Charisma Media. It's called Fabric of Time and the first book will release in 2012. (But I'll post more about that later!)

And keep checking back here on my blog because I plan to do some fabulous and far-out book give-aways!

2 comments:

Lisa Lickel said...

Yay! Looking forward to it and the Vikings to come. Rather, nice tame Norwegians.

Jillian Kent said...

Andrea,
I'd like to hear more about how you expanded and revised this series. Sounds like another blogpost to me. :) Congratulations on finishing the series.
Jill